Paleo Sweet Potato & Goji Berry Snack Clusters
- 300 g sweet potato, peeled, diced
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup honey
- Zest and juice 1 orange
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup pepita seeds
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup linseed
- 1 cup goji berries
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Steam or boil the sweet potato until cooked and soft then drain and mash
- Place in a small pot with the coconut oil, honey, orange zest, juice and cinnamon. Whisk over a low heat to combine well
- Combine the rest of the ingredients, except the goji berries into a mixing bowl and pour over the sweet potato liquid. Mix well to combine and distribute into thin layers on lined baking trays.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approx. 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow the granola to cool on the trays before gently crushing into clusters and mixing with the goji berries.
- Store in a cool pantry, in an airtight container or jar for approx. 3 months.