Avo Tuna Pasta Salad
- 4 cups penne pasta, cooked and cooled
- 2 spring onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Squeeze of lemon
- 50 g baby rocket
- 370 g tuna in oil, drained
- 2 eggs hard boiled and chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 avocado sliced
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, drain well and set aside to cool
- Combine all ingredients excluding avocado in a bowl and mix well.
- Add extra mayo if desired to make creamier.
- Add pasta salad to bowls and top with avocado.
- Season and serve with crusty bread.