Avocado Watermelon Salad
- 1 avocado diced
- 4 cups watermelon, diced
- 1/4 red onion peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 feta cheese blocked, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil and lime juice and set aside.
- Place avocado, watermelon, tomatoes and red onion in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over salad and gently stir everything to combine.
- Let sit covered in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle feta cheese on top and add salt and pepper to taste.