Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
- 1200 g Sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 6 Spring fresh thyme, plus extra for serving
- Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C. Carefully cut 3mm slices into the sweet potatoes, leaving 5mm intact at the bottom. Place on a baking-paper lined oven tray.
- Strip the leaves from the thyme and tuck in between the fans of the sweet potatoes.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 1 hour - 1 hour 10 minutes until golden and soft in the middle, or when easily pierced with a knife. Serve sprinkled with parmesan.