Lemon & Herb Fish with Sweet Potato Mash
- 600 g sweet Potato, peeled, chopped
- 60 g light sour cream
- 3 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 3/4 cup sourdough breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 480 g barramundi fillets, skin off
- 250 g steam broccoli florets, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
- Boil, steam or microwave sweet potato until tender. Mash with sour cream and mustard. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, lemon and oil in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place fish on a baking paper-lined tray. Coat fish with crumb mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve fish with mash and broccoli.