Sweet Potato & Broccoli Frittata
- 500 g sweet potato, peeled, thinly sliced
- Olive oil spray
- 8 egg
- 1/2 cup (125ml) light thickened cream
- 3/4 cup (90g) grated tasty cheese
- 100 g small broccoli florets, blanched
- 2 tbsp shredded basil
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C. Lightly grease and line base and sides of a 20 x 30cm rectangular slice pan.
- Place sweet potato on a lined oven tray. Spray with oil and bake for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Beat eggs, cream and half of the cheese together. Layer sweet potato and broccoli over base of pan. Pour over egg mixture. Sprinkle with basil and remaining cheese.
- Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce by combining yoghurt, garlic, lime juice, coriander, salt, pepper and Sriracha into a small bowl.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden and set. Stand for 5 minutes before slicing.